In order to follow CDC guidelines, until further notice we will be doing:
- Virtual tours: Our school rep will show you our school facility through video conference call, answer any questions you might have regarding our course. Click here to schedule your tour.
- New student paperwork: Once you are ready to proceed with course, our school representative will send you Paperless forms through emails to obtain your signature
- Payments: We prefer you to call our school direct line 512-256-8020 to pay for deposit of $275 to reserve your spot for upcoming class.
For existing students, our goal is to provide same quality education you deserve. We are bringing following changes:
- Online lecture courses: we will aim to take all your lectures online, that way once we resume back, we can focus more on hands-on portion
- Online tests, quizzes and lab tests: we will aim to take all of these through online sessions so we can get more time to spend on hands-on portion once we resume
- We will be postponing lab session until it is safe to resume back. We will review lab sessions briefly before starting hands-on to refresh memory.
- All Externship should be postponed until it it safe to resume back.